Speed coaching is an idea that fits into the busy schedules of people today and looks at how life coaching and mentoring should work with you, not against you.
Have you heard these popular phrases?
- I am really very busy.
- I don’t have the time.
- There’s not enough time to get everything done.
- I am snowed under with work.
Along with many other phrases relating to Time.
How many times have you heard yourself saying these?
We like things done yesterday. We need to speed up the process. There’s no time to wait!
In the business world, we’ve heard the cliché Time is Money.
We are racing along with our lives and would like instant answers and solve problems immediately. I too am affected by this mentality but I have learnt to manage my time very effectively, without going crazy.
The gift of time, my time and the time of others.
We can comfortably agree we are on a twenty-four-hour rotational clock and that’s what it is. Perhaps, we must consider how effectively and productively we manage time within those twenty-four hours.
Speed coaching is specifically designed for very busy people. They have encountered obstacles and feel stuck. They need to move forward.
In just one session you can achieve the desired outcome. It cuts out the dross, clears the cobwebs and gets you back on track.
The way that speed coaching works is very straightforward.
- You have the desire to move forward from where you are stuck.
- You are resourceful and understands what is best for you.
- There will be insightful listening and deep questioning.
- You will explore several courageous options and choose the best one.
- Your coach may make suggestions and recommendations.
- You can continue your journey with new ideas
- You can change your current course and get back on track
Your business is important to you and how you invest your time and resources usually determines the outcome.
Why not take this opportunity to help members of your team de-stress, manage their time more effectively or delegate better? More details about speed coaching are available here and to book your speed coaching session contact me here.