You may have heard about speed dating. It is a practice in which people looking for a date, meet a lot of people of people quickly and without commitment.
I am doing something similar for busy people – but something that won’t get you in trouble with your spouse! – Speed Coaching. This coaching is about a date with your goal/target and the commitment to yourself and can greatly benefit you in a short length of time. The reason I call it Speed Coaching is that the desired result can be achieved by the end of the session.
One to One Session – Time 2 hours only
Who is it for?
- You are a person who is constantly on the move.
- You have a busy schedule.
- You are a progressive thinker.
- You have the desire to achieve a positive outcome.
- You are enthusiastic about achieving your goal and you have your target in sight.
But for some reason, you are stuck and are not able to get there. Just a single 2-hour session can open the floodgates to you hitting your target now.
How will it work?
- I will ask you dynamic questions.
- You’ll be able to explore several options of hitting that target
- The coaching session works on the 80/20 rule, 80% you talk & 20% I talk = 100% result.
How will it benefit you?
- Just talking about things will open your mind.
- It’ll help you see things clearer.
- You can start your journey with new ideas.
- You can change your course and get back on track.